This website is managed by Trufree and its agents for the use of consumers within the UK.
Why do we request personal information?
The main reason for collecting, processing and storing your personal information is to be able to provide you with the services you have requested. These services could include new product information, updates, samples, surveys and competitions.
Personal information will be collected and stored by Trufree or its service providers, with your consent, for the following purposes:
To directly provide the services you have requested.
To enable third parties to process and manage your information to enable us to provide the services you have requested.
For security, administrative and legal purposes.
To update and enhance the website and the services provided.
In such cases where Trufree asks you for personal information, we will inform you of how we intend to use the information and we will ask for your explicit consent.
According to the contact details provided by yourself, we will provide the services you have requested by post, e-mail or telephone. For instance, if you do not wish us to contact you by telephone, then you do not need to give us your number. Please be aware it may mean we are unable to arrange courier deliveries to your preferred delivery address.
1. By registering on this website, you consent to the collection and use of the information you voluntarily submit, for the purposes described above.
2. Any personal information will only be used in accordance with current data protection legislation. 3. If you object to the use of your personal information in any of the ways mentioned, please tell us by clicking here.
4. All our automated email correspondence contains an unsubscribe option by which you can opt out of further email contact if you so wish.
5. You have the right to ask Trufree for a copy of any personal information we hold about you. The Data Protection Act stipulates that you must request this in writing, and that this may be subject to a fee of up to 10. The address to write to is: The Data Protection Officer, Trufree, FREEPOST NWW2474A, Warrington, WA5 7BR.
What information do we collect?
In order to provide you with the services you have requested, Trufree will store the information that you have chosen to give us. We can do this in 2 ways:
1. Directly from you by your registration details.
2. Indirectly from you by information from your visits to this website (see further information below about Cookies).
What are cookies?
Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.) If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to receive personalised information on our website.
Who else might see my personal information?
Trufree and our agents will not share your personal information with any other company.
Should Trufree be acquired by another company, customer information may be deemed a transferable business asset, and as such will transfer to the new owners.
Trufree may update this policy at any time. If we do this, it will be highlighted on the Home Page, so that you are aware of the need to check it again.