1.This Site is produced for Nutrition Point for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse this Site.
2. The Site and its contents are designed to comply with UK laws and regulations and are intended for use by UK residents only. Nutrition Point makes no representation that any information contained in this Site is relevant or appropriate to other locations.
3. Use of this Site is at your own risk. Neither Nutrition Point or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. This includes damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment. Without limiting the foregoing everything on the Site is provided to you 'as is' without any warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so check your local laws.
5. The copyright to the contents of this Site belongs to Nutrition Point. Users may download materials for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. The copying, redistribution, re-posting, publication, adaptation or alteration of any part of this Site for any public or commercial purposes is prohibited without written prior permission from Nutrition Point.
6. The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively the 'Trademarks') displayed on the Site are registered or unregistered trademarks of Nutrition Point. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the trademarks without the express written permission of Nutrition Point. Your use of the Trademarks and contents of the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Nutrition Point will aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions.
7. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Nutrition Point. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorised use of images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
8. The general health information presented in this Site is not intended to be used for diagnostic or treatment purposes. Please consult your doctor or family member's doctor for medical advice.
9. Personal information voluntarily submitted to Nutrition Point via the Site, such as interactive subscription forms may be used by Nutrition Point. It may also be used internally in the UK to assess the function of our Site and the needs of our customers. By providing such information you expressly consent to Nutrition Point using personal information in this way.
10. Any communication or material which you transmit to Nutrition Point through this website or otherwise via the Internet will be treated as non-confidential. Any communications and other material which you send to Nutrition Point are and shall remain the property of Nutrition Point and may be used for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise without compensation.
11. This Site may contain links to other Sites. Nutrition Point is not responsible for the content of any other Site or for on-going review of other Sites. The inclusion of any link to such Sites does not imply endorsement by Nutrition Point. Your linking to any other Sites is at your own risk. Hyper-linking to this Site, in any manner, is not permitted without Nutrition Point's written permission.
12. Nutrition Point does not represent or warrant that this, or any Site to which ours is linked, will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the same will be uninterrupted or error free.
13. Nutrition Point reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time.
14. Nutrition Point may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
Copyright - Nutrition Point 2007